Requesting IT Purchases
Faculty/Staff Order Form:Click here
- Even if you are unsure on the exact type of computer, etc. you want to order, please submit your request here. We will send you a quote to verify before we place any orders on your behalf. This helps us keep better track of our requests and ensures we are able to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!
- If you have questions not specifically related to a certain order, you can email ITOrders@kenan-flagler.unc.edu.
Who Should Submit This Purchase?
The following items need to be ordered through IT Orders with the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School:
- Computers (PC, Apple, Linux, iOS, or Android)
- Monitors/External Displays
- Laptop/Tablet Docking Stations (Port Replicators)
- Software (for individuals and for larger initiatives with contracts)
- Standard Headsets (for online teaching, etc.)
- External Hard drives, USB Flash/Thumb Drives (100GB in size or more), SD cards
- Media Streaming Devices*
- Routers/Wireless Access Points/Hotspots*
- Digital Cameras*
- Wearables, AI, VR, Drones, etc.*
* – A detailed justification must be provided and the justification will need to be approved before the order will be submitted
Area Assistants / Group Purchaser
The following items should be ordered through your area assistant or program purchaser. IT Orders is happy to answer any questions or provide recommendations regarding these items as well.
- Video Cables / Adapters
- Power Adapters / Charging Cables
- Carrying Cases
- USB Flash / Thumb Drives (under 100GB in size)
- Printer Toner (IT provides black toner for all network printers)
- Privacy Filters for Monitors
- Standard Webcams
- External (USB) DVD drives
* – A detailed justification must be provided to Kenan-Flagler Financial Services